The day God went Bald The day God went Bald

Nice and clever short! I love the way God cries and the heavy metal riff playing as he banishes the angel. I think this is a really well executed short because of the smooth animation, good music choice and decent sound effects. Well done!

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Epic flash! I really dig the animation style in this, the voice acting is done very well and the adult content just adds up to make this an awesome flash. The jokes and gags were very funny and overall this is simply a great short to watch. Excellent work!

BabyGroundz BabyGroundz

Pretty funny, the animation is cool, the voice acting is epic and the jokes gave me a few good laughs. Well done!

Milkman Milkman

This is probably one of the best things I have ever seen on flash. The song is really weird but so catchy, the animation really makes this what it is. I really like the sudden plot change, I think it is absolutely hilarious. This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen and I watch it whenever I'm looking for a good laugh

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

This is a strange masterpiece. The animation style makes this very creepy and the voices really add to the creepiness of the animation. This is one of my favorite things to watch on Newgrounds, a great piece of work, well done!

top notch voice actor top notch voice actor

The animation is quite crude but the voice acting is very good. Simple but cool short

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

It was cool to see many of the awesome characters that are on Newgrounds and all the jokes were very funny. Very entertaining Christmas short, excellent work!

WTFuture WTFuture

A time travel based flash that doesn't make much sense? Awesome! I loved this, all the gags and jokes were very funny, the animation style really suits this flash and the voice acting is done really well. Good job!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

That is absolutely hilarious. I love the characters expressions and just how crazy they get, I completely lost it when they snorted the disc

Why I Can't Aminate Why I Can't Aminate

Good short! The animation is good and I like the one-liner at the end of this, pulled off perfectly. Good job

StalkOBroccoli responds:

I appreciate the feedback!
hopefully I can continue to pull things off!