The day God went Bald The day God went Bald

Nice and clever short! I love the way God cries and the heavy metal riff playing as he banishes the angel. I think this is a really well executed short because of the smooth animation, good music choice and decent sound effects. Well done!

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Epic flash! I really dig the animation style in this, the voice acting is done very well and the adult content just adds up to make this an awesome flash. The jokes and gags were very funny and overall this is simply a great short to watch. Excellent work!

BabyGroundz BabyGroundz

Pretty funny, the animation is cool, the voice acting is epic and the jokes gave me a few good laughs. Well done!

Square Avoider 2!!! Square Avoider 2!!!

Pretty decent! This is actually a good avoiding game, the controls are smooth and fluid, it's quite challenging and in fact it's one of the more playable avoiding games I see on Newgrounds. You should just do all the writing in the game a bit less crudely to make it look more professional

exekute responds:

Thanks I took your advice and put some better fonts in.

Strawberry Dodge Strawberry Dodge

Quite decent. Simple but well executed game. The music is good and the animation is smooth. It's challenging to get the medals which really adds to this game. Good work!

Hacsev responds:

Thank you very much!

Hurry up bob!!! Hurry up bob!!!

Great game! I like the music and sound effects and the game overall just looks good and well done. Nice concept and there is a good bit of challenge in this. This is a really good game but the controls feel a bit stiff to use, there is no major problem with them but if they were better this would be perfect

Fite Me IRL Fite Me IRL

Epic! There is really nice heavy riffs, they go incredibly well with the drums which are just sick. The bass...well what I think is the bass goes very well with the guitars. Well done!

Tremulos responds:

Thanks man! Yeah the bass is generally my weakest instrument, especially since I don't have a fancy VST with dynamic round-robin samples and all that for the bass like I do for guitars and drums. Glad you liked it!

Moonshot Moonshot

Just awesome! Really heavy and fast! I really dig the riffs in this song and the lead seems very distant which I think is really cool and the rhythm riffs are really creative and cool. Last but not least I really like the bass line in this. Excellent work, man!

frootza responds:

Wow Tedii! I really appreciate the positive review. I'm very happy that you were able to take note of the bass line a different intricacies added. I'll be adding more metal/dance/various genres as time allows, so make sure to follow along!

Frootza

Funky Fresh Funky Fresh

Very nice, I really like the colors you used for this, make this look very dark...and sexy! I really dig the gold eyes and the colors on her wings. The demonic girl concept is captured very well here, well done!

Dad-Bot Dad-Bot

This is really cool, I dig the pose 'Dad-Bot' is in and his look overall. The pink-purple colors go very well for him here, well done!

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Kick-ass! I like how much there is going on in this picture, the attention to detail and the shades of red and black are really cool, excellent work